Hall Dunnerdale Cottage (Sleeps 4)
Exposed oak beams and a traditional log burning stove.
Exposed oak beams and with a lovely feature stone fireplace.
Warm and inviting, oak beamed ceilings and stone fireplace.
Hall Dunnerdale Cottage
Hall Dunnerdale Cottage is a traditional Lakeland Cottage which provides excellent accommodation. It is comfortably furnished throughout with much of the furniture traditional oak.
- Lounge with stone fireplace and wood burning stove
- Open plan kitchen/diner with oak units
- 1 double bedroom
- 2 single bedrooms
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, WC and sink
- Oil fired central heating and a wood burning stove
- Oven, hob, fridge freezer, microwave, washing machine, dining table and chairs
- Television, DVD and Sky Freeview
- Highchair, Cot & Stairgate available
- Ample parking to the front of the cottage
- Private courtyard and barbecue provided on request
- Pets are welcome, but please don't let them on the furniture downstairs or upstairs on the beds.
- Natural water supply from spring
- Pub nearby
- The owners live 50yrds away so are on hand to meet and greet you on your arrival. They also have chickens and pheasants of various breeds and are more than happy for adults and children to see the animals.
- Oil heating
- Complementary starter pack of wood and coal
- Bed linen and towels
Make an Enquiry
* = Required fields
Where are we Located?
View our location on a larger map