Hall Dunnerdale Cottage (Sleeps 4)
Exposed oak beams and a traditional log burning stove.
Exposed oak beams and with a lovely feature stone fireplace.
Warm and inviting, oak beamed ceilings and stone fireplace.
Byre Cottage has been beautifully converted from a traditional Cumbrian barn and provides excellent accomodation. It is comfortably furnished throughout with much of the furniture, hand crafted honey coloured pine.
- Lounge with stone fireplace and electric fire
- Kitchen/diner with pine units
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 twin bedroom
- Bathroom with WC, bath and shower over the bath
- Electric heating
- Oven, hob, fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, dining table and chairs
- Television, DVD and Sky Freeview
- Highchair/Cot & Stairgate available
- Ample parking to the front of the cottage
- Shared paved area to the rear and barbecue provided on request
- Pets are welcome, but please don't let them on the furniture downstairs or upstairs on the beds.
- Natural water supply from spring
- Pub nearby
- The owners live 50yrds away so are on hand to meet and greet you on your arrival. They also have chickens and pheasants of various breeds and are more than happy for adults and children to see the animals.
- Electric central heating
- Bed linen and towels
Make an Enquiry
* = Required fields
Where are we Located?
View our location on a larger map